Our client is an automotive technology company specializing in test equipment and services for the development of electronic control systems for the global automotive and high-end manufacturing industry. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced General Manager to lead our HiL business in south Germany.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive business growth, increase revenue, and improve profitability.
- Lead and manage the business, ensuring the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the HiL team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders in the automotive industry.
- Collaborate with headquarter to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
- Manage the business bud get and financial performance.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Lead the recruitment, training, and development of the HiL team, include but not limited, technical, sales and marketing, project management.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the automotive industry, with at least 5 years in a management position in relevant industry.
- Strong understanding of HiL systems and their applications in the automotive industry.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering HiL projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen and financial management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Multicultural capability, open mind and work under an international environment
- Modern technology
- Above average compensation and benefits
- Dynamic and international environment
JP contagi GmbH
DE - 40211 Düsseldorf
Martin Tjan, Managing Partner
Tel. +49 (0)211 91370100